Pavana Service Society (P.S.S.) was registered under Charitable Act of Travancore- Cochin (1955) in 1984 (Reg.No.264/84) and IFDF – Chalakudy is functioning under the Society. IFDF is the co-ordinating centre of family apostolate and social service activities of CHF Pavanatma Province.
Vision: “Sanctification of Families”
Mission: “To create holy families through family centered activities and empower the poor and the marginalized to come up to the mainstream of the society”
The following are the activities undertaken by IFDF at present.
- Pavana Counselling Centre – Individual Counselling, Family Counselling, Counselling in Schools and colleges etc.
- Basic Counselling Course – Affiliated to the University of Calicut
- Happy Home – Preparation course for marriage
- Sakthipradan – Value based programme (3 days) for youth
- Home Mission in various parishes
- Santhwanam – A project for the welfare of 50chosen poor HIV/AIDS families.
- A.A group – Organization for the well being of those who have come out of alcohol and addiction.
- Angel group – Organization for the promotion of children in the age group 10-15
- Holy Family Lay Association – A group of married people working along with Holy Family sisters for the renewal of families.
- Short Stay Home – Rescue home for women for a few days, especially brought from nearby police station.
- Mathruvedi – Association for mothers of nearby canal base.
- Navomi – Association for widows of Chalakudy Parish.
Market Road, Chalakudy – 680307 Thrissur (Dt)
Ph: 0480-2703262, 2702924
Website : chfpavanaifdf.org